Dominican Republic Travel Diary

September 1st- 8th 

To end off summer 2017 I flew south to the Dominican Republic with my boyfriend. It was a week filled with sun, pina coladas, and lots of sand. Being in a foreign land again felt so refreshing. It gave me a lot of inspiration and time to self-reflect. I mean there's no better way to relax than by some clear blue waters and a refreshing drink in your hand.

Here's a lookbook of all my outfits during my week in Punta Cana and different colour palettes from the photos. I hope these palettes can bring some inspiration for you to use for your creative works.
Dress: Brandy Melville
Dress: Mendocino
Swimsuit: Boohoo
Sunglasses: Kensington Market
Sunnies: Alexander McQueen
Swimsuit: Triangl
Bodysuit: American Apparel 
Swimsuit: Boohoo
Swimsuit: Guess

Photography is such a powerful thing. It's an amazing way to create and I'm so grateful for this tool. It has allowed me to express my creative spirits. It has allowed me to capture moments to look back on and cherish forever. Lastly, it has allowed me to re-create moments in my head to enjoy all over again. I had such a wonderful time in Punta Cana. This trip stays close to my heart. 

P.S. I have photos of not just myself but it's more personal and this blog is dedicated to fashion so I didn't share those (if you were wondering lol).

Thanks for reading, 
Sam 

Labels: ,