Chasing Waterfalls

I visited Albion Falls with a couple of friends today. It seems as if this summer people are more one with nature and the wild. I must say, I can see why everyone loves it so much. For me, it's as if I have found a little wonderland in the middle of my busy life and city. 




On a side note: I finally tried this restaurant that I've had on my to-eat list since 2012, and all I can say is I waited way too long. The food was phenomenal. Being super hungry made the food even more filling and mouthwatering. This little restaurant is pretty neat. A very popular location in Hamilton. They make all their own bread, hence the name Stoney's Bread Company

All together we ordered Guiseppe's Pizza, Alsacian Chicken Sandwich, Daily Burger on a grilled panini. All very good choices.

August 06, 2015 with AG, DK, and JL

Labels: ,