Western Vibes

Today's weather felt like fall. It was super cool and windy- feels as if fall is already creeping in. I actually don't mind it at all but a part of me still wants summer to stay longer. This ensemble I put together was western inspired (vest and sidebag). I tried to play with a little more colour in my outfits. 
Today was the grand opening for Poutineville in the Annex. Maybe a month ago, I went to the Montreal location and the poutine was superb. When I heard that they were opening a location here in the GTA, I got so excited. On Tuesdays there's all-you-can-eat poutine which is pretty freaking exciting. But honestly, I eat a plate of poutine and I'm already stuffed. If you haven't checked Poutineville out yet, you definitely should! Also other good poutine places include Smoke's Poutinerie and Poutini's House of Poutine. 

(Custom Made Vest, Wilfred Top, Gap Capris, Brown's Wedges, Club Monaco Fringe Sidebag)


Happy Hump Day!

Sam


Labels: